Creating a daily crochet lace pattern can be a delightful and manageable project. Below is a simple and easy-to-follow crochet lace pattern for a small motif. You can repeat this motif to create a beautiful lace fabric.
- Foundation: Start with a slip knot, chain 5, and join with a slip stitch to form a ring.
- Round 1: Ch 3 (counts as the first dc here and throughout), 11 dc into the ring. Join with a sl st to the top of the beginning ch-3. (12 dc)
- Round 2: Ch 4 (counts as 1 tr), tr in the same st as the join, ch 1, skip 1 st, (tr, ch 1, tr) in the next st. Repeat around. Ch 1, join with a sl st to the 3rd ch of the beginning ch-4.
- Round 3: Sl st into the next ch-1 space, ch 3, 2 dc in the same space, ch 1, (3 dc, ch 1) in the next ch-1 space. Repeat around. Ch 1, join with a sl st to the top of the beginning ch-3.
- Round 4: Ch 5 (counts as 1 tr and ch 1), skip 3 dc, (tr, ch 1, tr) in the next ch-1 space, ch 1. Repeat around, ending with a ch 1. Join with a sl st to the 4th ch of the beginning ch-5.
- Round 5: Sl st into the next ch-1 space, ch 3, 4 dc in the same space, ch 3, skip (tr, ch 1, tr), (5 dc in the next ch-1 space), ch 3. Repeat around. Ch 3, skip (tr, ch 1, tr), join with a sl st to the top of the beginning ch-3.
Repeat Rounds 4-5 to continue the pattern. Fasten off and weave in ends when you reach your desired size.
Feel free to experiment with different yarns and colors to create various effects. You can join the motifs to make a larger project or use them individually for decorative purposes.
VİDEO TUTORİAL :