Easy Crochet Flower Pattern:
- Worsted weight yarn in the color of your choice
- Crochet hook (size H/5.00mm)
- ch: chain
- sl st: slip stitch
- sc: single crochet
- hdc: half double crochet
- dc: double crochet
- Make a magic ring. If you’re not familiar with the magic ring, you can chain 4 and join to form a ring.
- Round 1:
- Ch 1 (does not count as a stitch), work 10 sc into the ring. Join with a sl st to the first sc. (10 sc)
- Round 2:
- Ch 3, skip one stitch, sl st in the next stitch around, ending with a sl st in the first ch-3 space.
In each ch-3 space, work the following: (sc, hdc, 3 dc, hdc, sc, sl st). This creates one petal. Repeat this sequence in each ch-3 space around.
After completing all the petals, sl st into the first sc of the first petal to secure. Fasten off and weave in the ends.
You can experiment with different color combinations and yarn textures to create a variety of flowers. You can also stack multiple flowers together, sew a button in the center, or attach them to hair clips for cute accessories.
Feel free to adjust the pattern by adding more rounds or petals for a larger flower. This pattern is quite versatile and allows for creativity, making it perfect for beginners to practice different basic stitches and techniques.