Elegant crochet lace flower that you will love very much
Elegant crochet flower can be a delightful and rewarding project. Here’s a simple pattern for a lace flower that you’ll love:
- Crochet thread in your preferred color (size 10 is commonly used for lace)
- Crochet hook appropriate for your thread size (usually a steel hook, size 6 or 7 works well)
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Step 1: Starting Ring
- Make a slip knot with your thread and place it on your hook.
- Chain 6 and join with a slip stitch to form a ring.
Step 2: Round 1
3. Chain 3 (counts as your first double crochet), then work 15 more double crochets into the ring. You should have a total of 16 double crochets.
1 Join with a slip stitch to the top of the initial chain 3. This completes the first round.
Step 3: Round 2
5. Chain 5 (counts as a double crochet and a chain-2 space), skip the next double crochet, double crochet in the next double crochet, chain
- Repeat the pattern between the asterisks ( * ) around the circle, ending with a chain 2.
- Join with a slip stitch to the third chain of the initial chain-5.
Step 4: Round 3
8. Slip stitch into the next chain-2 space.
Chain 3 (counts as a double crochet), work 1 double crochet, chain 2, and 2 double crochets into the same chain-2 space (this creates a corner).
In the next chain-2 space, work 2 double crochets, chain 2, and 2 double crochets (this forms another corner).
Repeat the pattern between the asterisks ( * ) in each chain-2 space around.
Join with a slip stitch to the third chain of the initial chain-3.
Step 5: Final Round
13. Slip stitch into the next double crochet and into the first chain-2 space.
- Chain 1, single crochet in the same space.
In the next chain-2 space, work (single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, chain 2, double crochet, half-double crochet, single crochet). This creates a petal.
- Repeat the pattern between the asterisks ( * ) in each chain-2 space around, forming petals.
- Join with a slip stitch to the first single crochet.
- Fasten off and weave in the loose ends with a tapestry needle.
Your elegant crochet lace flower is complete! You can use it as an embellishment for various projects like shawls, hair accessories, or even as a decorative element for clothing or home decor items. Experiment with different thread colors and sizes to create unique variations of this beautiful lace flower.
VİDEO TUTORİAL :