This is a very easy knitting pattern that even beginners can follow. It makes a small, delicate flower that is perfect for embellishing cards, gifts, or clothing.
Certainly! Here’s a simple flower knitting pattern that’s easy to make:
- Yarn in your choice of color
- Knitting needles appropriate for your yarn
Flower Petals (Make 5):
- Cast on 5 stitches.
- Row 1: Knit across.
- Row 2: Purl across.
- Row 3: Knit 1, yarn over, knit to the end.
- Repeat Row 2.
- Repeat Rows 3 and 4 until you have 9 stitches on your needle.
- Next row: Knit 2 together across.
- Cut the yarn, leaving a tail, and pull it through the last stitch to secure.
- Cast on 6 stitches.
- Knit in garter stitch (knit every row) for about 5 rows.
- Bind off.
- Lay the petals in a circle with the points meeting at the center.
- Place the center of the flower on top of the meeting points of the petals.
- Using the tail of the center, sew the center to the petals, securing them together.
- Weave in any loose ends.
- Use different colors of yarn to make a bouquet of flowers.
- Embellish the flowers with beads or sequins.
- Use the flowers as appliqués on clothing or other projects.
Feel free to experiment with different yarn colors and textures to create a variety of flowers. You can also add a stem by knitting a narrow strip and attaching it to the back of the flower. Enjoy your knitting!
VİDEO TUTORİAL :