Creating an easy crochet hair bandana braid pattern is a stylish and practical way to keep your hair out of your face. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to achieve this look:
Materials you’ll need:
- Bandana or a large square scarf
- Hair elastic
- Bobby pins (optional)
- Start with clean, dry hair. You can add some texturizing spray or mousse for extra grip and volume if desired.
- Fold your bandana into a triangle, so you have one long edge and two shorter ones.
- Tie the Bandana:
- Place the bandana on your head with the long edge running across your forehead.
- Tie the bandana in a knot at the nape of your neck. Make sure it’s secure, but not too tight to be uncomfortable.
- Create a Center Part:
- Using the tip of the bandana as a guide, part your hair down the center, splitting it into two equal sections.
- Begin Braiding:
- Take a small section of hair from one side (right or left) and divide it into three equal strands.
- Begin a simple three-strand braid by crossing the right strand over the middle strand, then the left strand over the middle strand. Repeat a couple of times to start the braid.
Add Hair to the Braid:
- As you continue braiding, add small sections of hair from the same side (the side with the bandana) into the right and left strands before crossing them over the middle strand. This is similar to a French braid but only adding hair from one side.
- Continue Braiding:
- Keep braiding and adding hair until you’ve reached the end of that section.
- Secure the End:
- Use a hair elastic to tie off the end of the braid. This will keep it from unraveling.
- Repeat on the Other Side:
- Repeat the braiding process on the other side, starting from the center part and adding hair from the side with the bandana.
- Adjust and Style:
- Once both braids are done, you can gently tug on the sides of the braids to make them appear fuller and more voluminous.
- You can also use bobby pins to secure any loose ends or adjust the position of the braids if needed.
- To complete the look, you can tie the loose ends of the bandana in a knot over the braids or let them hang loose, depending on your style preference.
And that’s it! You’ve created an easy hair bandana braid pattern. This look is versatile and works well for casual and bohemian styles. Enjoy your stylish and functional hairstyle!
VİDEO TUTORİAL :