Creating a beautiful crochet flower pattern in two colors can be a lovely and versatile project. Here’s a simple pattern for a two-color crochet flower. You can choose any color combination you like to make it your own.
Materials You’ll Need:
- Worsted weight yarn in two different colors
- Crochet hook appropriate for your yarn (usually around H/5.0mm)
- Yarn needle
Crochet Flower Pattern:
This pattern is for a small, six-petal flower. Adjust the number of rounds and stitches as needed for your desired size.
Round 1 (Center):
- Start with a magic ring (or chain 4 and slip stitch to the first chain to form a ring).
- Inside the ring, single crochet (SC) 6 times. Pull the ring tight to close the center.
Round 2 (First Color – Petal Base):
- Join your first color with a slip stitch to any single crochet from Round 1.
- Chain 3 (counts as a double crochet), and then work the following into the same single crochet:
- 1 double crochet (DC), chain 2, 1 double crochet (DC), chain 2, 1 double crochet (DC).
- This creates the first petal base.
- Continue working the same pattern (1 DC, chain 2, 1 DC) into each of the remaining 5 single crochets from Round 1. This will give you a total of 6 petal bases, separated by chains.
Round 3 (Second Color – Petal Tips):
- Join your second color with a slip stitch in any chain-2 space from Round 2 (between petal bases).
- In the same chain-2 space, crochet the following to create the first petal tip:
- 1 single crochet (SC), 1 half-double crochet (HDC), 1 double crochet (DC), 1 half-double crochet (HDC), 1 single crochet (SC).
- Repeat the petal tip pattern in each of the remaining 5 chain-2 spaces from Round 2.
- Fasten off your second color, leaving a tail for weaving in later.
- To make your flower lie flat, weave in the ends and use your yarn needle to tack down the center of each petal to the center of the flower.
- Optionally, you can add a button or bead to the center of the flower for added decoration.
Feel free to experiment with different color combinations and yarn weights to create a variety of flowers for embellishing clothing, accessories, or home decor items. This simple two-color flower can be a beautiful addition to your crochet projects.
VİDEO TUTORİAL :