- Worsted weight yarn in desired colors
- Knitting needles appropriate for your yarn (usually size 7 or 8 works well)
- Yarn needle
Snowball baby wool
hook : 1.75 mm hook
1. Cast On: Cast on 30 stitches using the long-tail cast-on method.
2. Knit the Petals: Row 1: Knit 1, Slip 1 across the row. Row 2: Purl across the row. Repeat these two rows until you have a total of 10 rows.
3. Shape the Flower: Bind off the first 10 stitches. Continue working in the pattern (Knit 1, Slip 1 on the knit rows and purl on the purl rows) for the remaining 20 stitches for 5 more rows.
Basic Leaf Pattern: Cast on 3 stitches. Row 1: Knit across. Row 2: Knit 1, increase in the next stitch, knit 1 (4 stitches). Row 3: Knit across. Repeat rows 2 and 3 until you have the desired size. Bind off.
Assembly: Attach the leaves to the back of the flower, and you’re done!
Feel free to experiment with different yarn colors, textures, and leaf shapes to create a variety of flowers. This simple pattern is a great way for beginners to practice basic knitting stitches while making something beautiful. Happy knitting!
VİDEO TUTORİAL :